Assisted Competitive Employment (ACE)
Our goal is to support individuals with a mental health diagnosis in obtaining and sustaining integrated and competitive employment. ACE is for individuals not receiving ACCESS-VR Services who are interested in employment for at least 10 hours a week.
ACE seeks to support individuals in:
• Identifying vocational strengths & interests
• Developing a resume
• Completing applications
• Practicing Interview skills
• Managing Benefits
• Providing ongoing Mental Health Support
• Training & Coaching of on-the-job skills
• Seeking promotion & advancement or in locating new employment
• Age 18 and over
• Resident of Broome County
• Have a Mental Health Diagnosis
Referrals may be a completed by the individual or a provider and can be submitted in person, via fax, or mailed.
Referrals can be accessed online or in person.
For more information please contact us:
Hours: Monday - Friday
8:00 Am - 4:00 Pm
290 Front Street
Binghamton, NY 13905
Phone: (607) 723-1804
Fax: (607) 584-4649