Administrative Support Level 1 - per diem
Catholic Charities of Broome County
Administrative Support – Level 1 – per diem
DIVISION: Encompass Health Home
GRADE: 6 (FLSA Non-Exempt)
1. High School diploma/GED
Previous office experience preferred
Good computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Ability to operate multi-line telephone system and general office equipment
Sort and distribute mail
Good organizational skills
Good data entry skills preferred
The ability to climb stairs, bend, stoop, sit, stand, reach and lift items weighing 40 lbs. or less.
II. RESPONSIBLE TO: Program Supervisor
III. MAJOR FUNCTIONS
1. Operate multi line phone system in compliance with procedures and standards
2. Greet clients and visitors and notify appropriate staff
3. Maintain file system
4. Types correspondence, reports, forms, and other program related documents.
5. Maintain accurate statistical records, files, directories etc.
6. Operate office machines
7. Sort and distribute mail
8. Provide back up for other support staff as needed
9. Responsible for maintaining strict program and client confidentiality
10. Participate in staff meetings and training activities.
11. Perform other related duties as required.
In compliance with all applicable government laws, rules, regulations and standards and all Catholic Charities Policies and Procedures the duties and responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to the above.
Catholic Charities of Broome County is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity in the workplace and respect the dignity of each individual. We prohibit discrimination and harassment against applicants and employees on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.